Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pictures week 8 and 9

Hello out there? I'm still here!

So it's interesting that the last post I made I mentioned that the kids were sick...well it hit me the next day and I'm just now coming back into the land of the living. I'm not giving up on this project though!

0126: This picture was actually taken in week 8 so I'm not going to be behind in my weekly pictures. Meet "Baby Chase"...my sweet, youngest nephew. He's a charmer! He really is the happiest little baby I think I've ever met. He learned how to give hugs and he shared one with Y. It was so very sweet and I'm so glad I had my camera with me to catch the moment.



0127: This picture was also taken in week 8, when I thought I had not taken any pictures for the week yet so I snapped this early one morning and then went back to bed to die. I'm only slightly exaggerating, I was really that sick. So this picture shows how we start school sometimes...all snuggled in our blankets on the couch. I am loving these moments with my children.



0128: I thought I might have to get a substitute for me, but I was so thankful that I was finally feeling a little better on Thursday night so that I could keep my date with my sister in law and take the kids to the circus! My mom says I went to the circus one time as a very young child, but I have no memories of it. So this was super exciting for me too! The kids LOVED it! We got there early and got to go down on the floor. I don't think I've ever been this close to an elephant!



0129: I love the special friendships that my children have with their cousins. And my sister in law is a huge blessing to me as well. Especially since she remembered that we had talked about going to the circus and bought the tickets for us when I was recovering.

1 comment:

  1. OH what a SWEET SIL you have! I knew you were sick, but wow...you were REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sick. {HUG}

    Great images to go with these past couple of weeks.

    and I love starting school all snuggled on the couch in jammies and in blankets. :)

    ReplyDelete