Saturday, March 12, 2011

0146: Beautiful sunny weather for the weekend. The sun did not appear at ALL yesterday, but today it was warm and bright all day! Thank you God for the coming of Spring!

0147: Being the audience for my hubby so that he can practice his Sunday School lesson. I teach the 4 and 5 year olds Sunday School class so I miss out on the adult class...it was nice to hear what they were discussing!

0148: Finding some curriculum for next year on sale and ordering it early. I'm excited about what we will be learning next year! And yes, I said "we". I'm enjoying learning right along with them :)

0149: Baseball practice started this week. The boys are on the same team, which is nice (it works out this way every other year). I'm thankful for the great set of parent's and kids that we have on our team this year. We knew every one of them! It's going to be a fun season.

0150: The ability to put a band aid on a little tiny cut to make it all better for my little girl. A kiss and a band aid...that is all she needs sometimes.

0151: Watching C carry Y around on his back. He is getting pretty strong and I'm seeing where this might come in handy at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment