0187: Lots of rain this weekend meant canceled baseball practice...which left us with nothing to do but spend time together as a family. Good thing I love my little family!
0188: An afternoon nap is always a blessing. But waking up to find your husband has folded all of the laundry is even better!
0189: I finally got to catch up with a close friend this week. We've been friends since high school and she is a blessing.
0190: I spent a day observing a Classical Conversations group and I'm even more excited now about how this is going to work for us next year. It's something that is hard to describe, so it was really good for the boys to see what it is all about and what types of things they will be learning. I'm thankful for the friend who encouraged me to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment