Friday, April 1, 2011

0191: Watching my little girl play with other little girls who look like her. It is a blessing to live in a town with so many other adoptive families...families that look like our family.

0192: Answered prayers...it's such a blessing to pray for something for a long time and see God work it out in His perfect time.

0193: Kissing Y's sweet little toes...she loves to put her bare feet up to my face when we are snuggling and I kiss each of her little piggies. I've done this since the first day we met her.

0194: Smiling, happy boys after a long baseball practice who run into the house shouting things like, "I hit one to the fence"!

0195: My husband is such a good dad. I love hearing him teach and train our children. He is a blessing to our family.

0196: I'm so blessed to have my parent's live so close to us. I can get to their house in 2 minutes. I'm thankful that they could watch the kids last night so that I could do Zumba and Aaron could play basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment