Sunday, April 3, 2011

0197: I got to help my sister do some shopping yesterday. Y, my mom, my sister and I all shopped and then had lunch together..."just the girls", as Y likes to say.

0198: While we shopped, the boys all went to our church for a work day. I'm glad the boys are old enough to really help and understand what it means to serve others and the church. Serving is a blessing.

0199: After a week with almost NO sunshine...we had a beautiful, warm, sunny weekend!

0200: It is a blessing to live in a country where we can worship our God freely. I am thankful for our church family and the freedom to worship.

0201: We spent the whole afternoon at my husband's parent's house with the family. My husband and his brother worked on a "nerf gun" project with C in the garage. It made C very happy to work on this with his daddy and uncle :)

0202: We've gotten several more donations for our yard sale!

0203: We are supposed to have some strong storms tomorrow, so on the way home this evening we decided to take advantage of the last hour of sunlight and go to a nearby school to ride bikes, run on the track, play on the playground, etc. We didn't get to have dinner until 8 pm! I think the kiddo's will sleep well tonight though :)

2 comments:

  1. i miss YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    Can we go to China? I need 30 grand. like now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the help. Loved sharing our special girls restaurant with Clara.

    ReplyDelete