0157: Another play day with a friend (we're taking a few days off for Spring Break)...
0158: Dinner with family tonight...my dad provided the food so all I had to do was cook it.
0159: My sister is always a blessing, but I am especially thankful for her today. She was my cheerleader tonight as we brainstormed about fund raising possibilities.
0160: While thinking about the devastation in Japan I realized that the only "problem" I had to deal with today was that my garage door would not go down. There are so many who have lost family members, their homes, their whole lives are in uproar. I am praying for the country of Japan and thanking my Father for His mercy and blessings on my family. I know these blessings do not come because I have done something good or because I deserve them...it's only because of His grace and mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment