0180: Y had to have a "physical" because she is going to have some dental surgery under general anesthesia in a couple of weeks. When our pediatrician walked in the room she was so concerned about us because the visit had been coded as a pre-surgery consultation and she thought it must be related to her heart. It is such a blessing to have a great doctor who really knows and cares about our family.
0181: At the Dr's appointment mentioned above, Y was weighed and she has passed the 30 pound mark! She was 30.6 pounds! Her surgery was 2 years ago this month and she came home from that weighing 18 pounds...which means she has gained 12 pounds in 2 years.
0182: Today I got to spend time with a friend that I haven't seen since last year. We met through baseball and only got to know each other a little. I learned today that we have even more in common than I thought. It was good to get to know her better and our kids enjoyed playing together.
0183: I tried a new recipe today and it was really good and super simple! It's Pioneer Woman's "Sour Cream Noodle Bake"...and we will be having it again!
0184: My sweet niece M is spending the night with us tonight. It is a blessing to spend time with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment