0130: Friends and family that brought us dinner when I was too sick to get out of the bed.
0131: A husband who can work from home or take off when I am so sick. He had to do EVERYTHING for almost a week and most things for almost 2 weeks.
0132: My dad...who played with the kids one morning so that I could rest. He also went to the doctor with me and sat in the car with the kids so they didn't have to be exposed to more germs.
0133: A doctor who was nice enough to call in an antibiotic for me and not make me come back to his office since he had just seen me 4 days before.
0134: Watercolor paintings and drawings from my kiddos...to make me feel better.
0135: Playing games and celebrating my aunt's birthday with my family tonight.
0136: A cousin who recently turned 16 and volunteered to go to the grocery store for me because we were playing a "boring" game that was taking too long. It was raining today and I had not wanted to get out so this was a sweet, unexpected blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment