0165: For more than 6 weeks now I have been trying to get together with a friend of mine but at least one of the 7 children we have between us was always sick. Finally, today, they were able to come over and play for a few hours! I think my favorite parts were jumping on the trampoline with my friend and our girls and watching my oldest son take turns riding the girls around on his Razor 360.
0166: Daylight savings time...I'm thankful for the extra hour of daylight!
0167: I don't always enjoy taking my 3 kids to the grocery store with me. Thankfully, they are usually very well behaved, it's just more chaos than I like to take on :) This afternoon I enjoyed a grocery store outing with just one little girlie...and I think she enjoyed it too. She got to help push the cart and do some of the things her big brother's usually get to do.
I love love love reading all your blessings Erica! I've been keeping up and reading through my blog-reader and you inspire me! And...I MISS YOU. :( Hey...we're coming to Huntsville for a bit on Saturday! Wanna come to a soccer game? :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVED the playtime, and yes, trampoline jumping and razor 360's were my favorite parts...but really, seeing YOU ride that razor 360! ;) Thanks for a glorious day.
ReplyDelete