Sunday, February 20, 2011

0123: We're planning on having a yard sale in a few weeks. We spent some time this weekend getting ready. One blessing is that my parents are going to let us have it at their house (we don't have much room for parking because we live on a main road). An even bigger blessing is that my mom has a lot of junk...I mean treasures, that she is letting us clean out of her garage.

0124: We have 3 sick children today...so I'm thankful for cough and fever reducing medicines.

0125: Playing Twister with the kids. This game is one of the many treasures we found in my mom's garage this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have some...err...treasure that I am willing to donate to your garage sale. ;) I do not have nearly enough for a garage/yard sale of my own, like 10 items total...but I need to clear them out. I'll tell you the story behind each item too...it's almost all new stuff still in boxes. ;)

    ReplyDelete