0081: Y was telling me goodbye the other night (she was going to spend the night with my parent's) and she put both hands on her heart and said, "I love you with my WHOLE heart". I think she get's it now...this family thing. What a beautiful blessing!
0082: We had a fun day at the local science museum. The boys have been taking a science class there this year and they LOVE it! I'm thankful that we live in a town that offers such a variety of educational things for children.
0082: I met and talked with two different women there today...and both were a blessing in completely different ways. One gave me some new ideas for school next year and another was an adoptive parent of two boys from Russia and one from China.
0083: Dinner at my parent's house tonight...which means I didn't have to clean up!
Well. I just love your new blog! What a blessing TO ME!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to all the blessings that 2011 will hold for your sweet family.
Oh she DOES get it!!!! LOVE that. and yes to the Science Museum one. Whole heartedly agree.
ReplyDelete