0098: Making cookies with ALL THREE children tonight...it was interesting and chaotic but also fun!
0099: Another snow day that we do not have to make up at the end of the year. We had a normal school day and if we do not take a week off for Spring Break we will finish the first week in May!
0100: A special book delivery from my mom. She brought by some books from the library for C because he had read all of the ones we got last week (4 books in a week).
0101: A little girl who finally feels comfortable and safe enough to go to sleep by herself at night. She is consistently falling asleep now without one of us having to lay down with her...this is a blessing.
Wow! I enoy reading your blessings every day, but today they are awesome. I had so much fun making cookies with you, J and Y a couple weeks ago. I remember how glad I was when T finally started to enjoy reading. AND it is awesome to hear that Y is doing so well with bedtime. I love you all.
ReplyDelete