Sunday, February 13, 2011

0106: Hearing Y recite the Lord's Prayer in Sunday School today...she only needed help with a few words!

0107: My sweet littlest nephew who just turned 1 has learned how to give a real hug. Y leaned over to hug him today at lunch and he put his little arm around her and leaned his little head on her and hugged her back. It was one of the sweetest things I have seen in a long time. It made me think again of the blessing of family...these tender moments would be missed if we did not live close to our extended family.

0108: Being encouraged today by the stories of 2 families who have adopted 7 children between them and have 13 total children. They spoke at a church in our area and our whole family went.

2 comments:

  1. I love that my C loves your Y and gave her sweet hugs. I hope they stay friends because they are super sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so missed going to that event. Sick kids in the house and not knowing if the itchy throat was ME coming down with, and totally NOT wanting to share with my friends. It's not fun.

    ReplyDelete