Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pictures Week 3

0046: I captured this sweet moment this week during a time out. Although you can't see him, that is J's arm wrapped around his daddy...his coach.



0047: This girl cracks me up, and laughter is a blessing. She says she wants to be a "Chinese bat", which means Chinese Acrobat. This was her latest trick...balancing on her cousin's head.



0048: A quick shopping trip with my mom today was a blessing. We got to catch up at our favorite bulk buying warehouse :)

0049: Long talks with my husband...I'm so thankful that God gave us so many of the same desires and goals.

0050: Hugs and a little snuggle time with my almost 8 year old son.

0051: Cough medicine...I'm thankful we had some. I gave some to that almost 8 year old son before he went to bed because he coughed ALL DAY. I haven't heard a peep from him since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment