Okay...I've been inspired.
I know we're almost half way into January now, but this is not a New Year's Resolution so I think I'm okay :)
I had a nice long chat with a friend of mine today who is taking on a project. She is keeping track of the little (or big) blessings that occur every day, along with 356 pictures. Posting a picture every day is way more than I could commit to so I decided to post at least one picture a week. So that's approximately 3 blessings a day and one picture every 7! If I can keep this up it would be a very neat thing to have printed at the end of the year. So I've been inspired...and I have a goal!!!
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
Sounds like a great idea! I'm looking forward to following your journey.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, this sounds like it goes hand-in-hand with a new book that came out this week called _One Thousand Gifts_ by Ann Voskamp. Heard of it?