0061: Feeding the ducks and fish at the pond downtown today for the first time with my little girl.
0062: Running errands with 3 children is not always fun and usually takes a lot longer than it would if I was alone. But today I really enjoyed grocery shopping and birthday party shopping with my 3. They were so well behaved and very helpful.
0063: Last minute dinner with my family tonight. My parent's and my sister and nephew came over.
0064: Making cookies with my sister. I got a really good recipe from a friend of mine and they turned out great!
0065: Hearing my son tell my mom that he loves home schooling.
0066: Y has been running a fever for 2 days. That part is not fun. The part I'm thankful for though, is that she is such a good patient. She is a perfect medicine taker...even if it is horrible tasting. She is also a sweet snuggler when she doesn't feel well. And she always says things like, "I be okay mommy. Don't worry".
HOW sweet are your kids! Oh my gosh, overhearing one of my children saying they love homeschooling would be awesome. Snuggles from the girls would be awesome, and then having them reassure you.
ReplyDeleteand I really hope her fever goes away soon.