Thursday, January 20, 2011

0042: A good speech therapist at our local school who is really good with my little girl...I'm thankful for her and the fact that the school is one minute away from my house.

0043: My dad treated me and the kiddo's (and my nephew) to a night at Chuck E Cheese. It's not my favorite place to go but the kids enjoy it so much it's hard to not be happy when we are there. My daddy is a blessing and I'm thankful that he is healthy enough to enjoy his grandchildren.

0044: I loved seeing my second son enjoy doing his reading lesson so much today. He is reading so well now and it is a blessing to be able to help him learn.

0045: The boys started an art class today. They LOVED it! They got to tour some of the museum and do some art. I ran into a friend there as well. Her son played t-ball with J last year and we made plans to go to story hour at the library with our other children next week while the boys have their class.

1 comment:

  1. YAY on the art class! I'll have to talk to you about it more.

    and yeah...umm...not sure CEC would have made my blessing list. ;) The love a grandparent shows, yes, the eating establishment? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete