0055: A sweet friend who could watch J and Y while I took C to the Dr this morning. She made cookies with them...and then shared some with me when we got back! The sweet friend is the blessing. The cookies are just a bonus :)
0056: Although I don't like the fact that C needed to go to the doctor, I did enjoy our time together...just the two of us. We finished up his school work and then played hang man, tic tac toe and the square's game while we waited.
0057: Some much needed play time outside. It is supposed to rain and possibly snow the next couple of days so we took advantage of the partly cloudy skies and 50 degree temp.
so glad for friends like that too who watch kids while you take another to the doctor! I hope C is feeling better soon!!!
ReplyDelete