Saturday, January 15, 2011

0027: My husband's new job is a blessing. I was thankful for it again this week when he was able to take 2 days off without any added stress and just enjoy the snow with his family.

0028: The boys are nearing the end of their basketball season. My husband is coaching both of them (and they are on different teams this year). One of the parent's gave my husband a huge compliment as he was working with one of the kids during a time out. I'm thankful for a husband who is patient and who loves spending time with his children...teaching them many valuable lessons through sports.

0029: Watching three children tackle and run after their daddy during "wrestle time" before bed...such a blessing.

0030: Chocolate chip cookies...yes, they are a blessing when you are craving some chocolate. I enjoyed a few too many of these today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment