Monday, May 2, 2011

It's been too long...but I'm not giving up on this blog yet! Today is perfect day to start back.

0233: After 4.5 days without electricity, I am thankful for POWER! Electricity is a blessing, some may consider it a neccessity but I know that many people live without it in other parts of the world. It is a blessing that I am so grateful for tonight.

0234: I'm so thankful for God's protection over our our family during the horrible storms that hit our state last week.

0235: I'm thankful that God is merciful, even when we are dumb. My husband and I made a very poor decision to travel to his sister's house right after the storms ended last Wednesday night. The flooding was horrendous, but we got to a point where we could not turn back. We almost spent the night in the car...it was really that bad.

0236: We were blessed with wonderful family who allowed us to stay at their house for almost 5 days! E and J...you ROCK! I'm so thankful for the time we spent with our family. The boys were actually sad when they heard our power was back on because they knew that meant we would be coming home.

1 comment:

  1. So thankful you all are OKAY! Please don't give up on the blog, I know it's tempting as I've been there the past few weeks. I'm determined to stick with it though. We are completely done with school now, so can we plan another play day?! :) The kids vote your house of course. LOL

    ReplyDelete